Saturday, August 27, 2005

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's FREE NES!!!

Upon returning home from work today, my brother presented me with something he discovered in the trash near where he works:

1 NES System
4 Controllers
1 Zapper
1 NES Manual
Adventures of Tom Sawyer w/box & manual
Ghostbusters II w/box & manual
Snake's Revenge
Platoon
Faxanadu
Double Dribble
Legend of Zelda
Jordan Vs. Bird
Track & Field II
Magic Johnson's Fast Break
Super Spike V'Ball
SMB/Duck Hunt x 2
... and 1 AmTrak schedule.

Apparently there were 2 NES consoles and some other games, but the remainder went to the other dude who found the stuff with him. Still, not bad for f***in' FREE. Excuse me while I lose myself in Faxanadu for a month or so.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for free things! ...wait, they made Tom Sawyer into a video game? How.. odd.
~Susy

3:34 PM  
Blogger XLShadow said...

Dude, you don't have to flip out and tell us how cool this is. Regardless of the condition of the stuff, some of it is at least bound to be good. I cannot help but wonder what goodies went with the friend.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Jack Of Clubs said...

From what I hear, it was mostly stuff I had already. Anyway, there is some good stuff. I'm totally digging this AmTrak schedule.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Pacquer said...

this is a treasure trove worth billions... no gazillions!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Amy Muscaria said...

hahah....wow. And that sums it up

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home