Sunday, May 22, 2005

Slower Than Simon Belmont

I know one or two people have been "reminding" me to update (read: death threats), but coming home from college has thrown everything into a shambles. Anyway, I'll have some new garbage material up soon. A glimpse at what's coming:

-A eulogy for my poor departed Game Genie
-A re-review of the FC Game Console controller
-More peripheral reviews, which is really why I started this mess in the first place
-Pictures! Once I get out the camera and find a good spot to shoot, I'll try to include them when possible.
-The Care And Cleaning Of Your NES Controller
-Naughty pictures of Princess Toadstool
-So much more! (read: ran out of clever things to say)

4 Comments:

Blogger XLShadow said...

Check out Dan's Photo Tutorial so your pictures look pro. I know you don't have a fancy digital camera. Still a good read.

Looking forward to the eulogy.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of Playstation two, is it possible to attach the 7" screen to the original thick model or does the 7" screen only be attached to the slim model?

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are interested to play Madden, NCAA Football, FIFA, NHL2K and Fight Night gamez on your Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 online for prize - we look for beta-testers ASAP. Become our fan on Facebook before end of March and win $2,000 in cash: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=mf&gid=298821430083&_fb_noscript=1

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all! I own a small tattoo salon in Los Angeles. Previously I bought all tattoo equipment at wholesale prices but my supplier committed suicide (life is weird!) so I'm looking for a low cost tattoo equipment firm (preferable online) to buy tattoo supplies from. Here is an example of what I am interested in: Tattoo Supply. Thanks a million in advance for all tips dudes! PM me or write me at: triple6tattoo@hotmail.com

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home